Tips before using the hotfix rhinestone applicator
Following the useful tips when using our applicator, please be sure to read them all before starting out for best user experience.
1. Intended for use by 12 year old and above.
2. Please watch the user video before starting out.
3. Keep the whole kit away from young children & pets as the tips will get very hot when in use and the kit has many small parts. Parental guidance is a must for young children.
4. Handwash fabrics recommended. Or on delicate by washer. Cold water. Spot clean stains with gentle chemicals or mild detergent before washing. Clothes inside out to avoid snagging. Best put in a garment bag & gently scrub. Wring out and blot excess water. Hang to dry. Use a steamer not iron to erase wrinkles. Clean & Dry storage. Do not dry clean. Do not soak or leave it unattended while washing. Never use dryer.
5. This applicator ONLY works for "hotfix" rhinestones with glue at the bottom.
6. Voltage: 110 - 240V. Power: 15 - 20W.
7. The working temperature of heating element: 180 - 250 °C / 356 - 482 °F.
8. Keep the applicator away from inflammable during use.
9. Turn off and unplug the applicator when not in use.
10. Use the product under dry conditions.
11. Do not immerse the applicator in water.
Leave a comment